Once your medicinal marijuana has finished curing it is time to get creative. Our commercial grade kitchens give you the perfect place to try out your new recipes. Whether you are extracting for tinctures or cooking up butters these kitchens have all the right ingredients to make sure your products pass inspection - by both regulators and consumers.
These cannabis kitchen pods are both durable and portable. With new regulations coming on board it is becoming increasingly important to ensure that your operations meet or exceed commercial kitchen safety standards. These units protect you and your consumer by providing easy to clean stainless steel surfaces inside of a durable, fully secured, portable building. If you are serious about your medicinal marijuana business they are no longer a luxury, they are a necessity.
- NFPA Chapter 60 Hazardous Materials
- IFC 2006 Process Structures International Fire Code
- IFC Section 2703 Hazardous Materials
- IMC Section 510 Hazardous Exhaust Systems. California Fire Code Section 416
- OSHA 1910 106 Flammable Liquids
- OSHA 1910.307/399 Class 1, Division 1 interior work space
Each Lab, Pod and Kitchen container has available an engineered stamped drawing necessary for State, County and City Requirements.